Sable is joining the Global Giving Movement that is #GivingTuesday
Tuesday, November 28th
If you have not yet contributed to The Sable Project this year, please consider giving. All donations are tax-deductible!
Checks are also great (no pesky platform fees), which you can make out to: Sable Arts Projects, Inc.
Mailing Address: 588 Taggart Hill Road, N., Stockbridge, VT 05772
Sable Arts Projects is 100% funded by donations, which is how we can continue to offer our Residency Program for such a small fee to artists. We keep our operating expenses incredibly low, but we need funds for staff salaries, brain and body supplies (food that we do not grow), building materials (shelter), and any number of other operating costs that may arise over the course of the project. So if you believe in us, share in our passion and excitement, consider donating. Any amount helps, and all donations will be immensely appreciated.
Monetary donations are amazing, but we also have many other needs that you might be able to help out with. Check out our 'wish list,' and if you want to donate anything on this list, get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject "Wish List." Thanks!
- Paints, brushes, canvases
- Print-making supplies
- Anything else! (Think sculpture, photo, costuming, etc)
- Garden tools (rakes, shovels, hoes, etc)
- Baskets or produce boxes
- Tools (hammers, saws, measuring tapes, etc.)
- Supplies (nails, screws, hinges, etc.)
- A tall ladder (or two!)
- Dry food (rice, beans, oats, etc)
- Canning jars (we will send you a jar of something delicious!)
- Picnic tables and chairs
- And more! We are open to suggestions :)